Deposits are received via the PayPal button at the bottom of this page. This is great because it’s easy to verify a deposit and/or POL premium was made. Rest assured, your deposits are easily accounted for.
You do not need to have a PayPal account to use the PayPal button for your deposit. However, you may have to create an account (and then delete it, if desired) depending on your bank. Simply follow the prompts by PayPal and your payment will be made safely and securely. Alternatively, Venmo is also accepted @Kimberly-Clinton-4 (last 4 of number if prompted is 5567)
For upcoming availability and estimated time frames, please follow these steps.
1. Please complete the adoption form prior to reaching out to us so we can learn about you too! The application takes about ~ 5-10 minutes.
2. Contact Elisa, our Customer Excellence Manager at:
Call/Text Elisa at +19789564838 (978) 956-4838
Massachusetts Bernedoodle Puppy Deposit
Deposit for MassDoodle puppy adoption is on a first come, first serve basis. Please be sure to: 1. Email me for the list of upcoming availability at PuppyInquiries@MAbernedoodles.com 2. Read through the reply email to decide which list you would like to be on (it’s the last question on the application but it is optional). If you are uncertain, please list your ideal weight range and color preference(s), if any, and I can help guide you. 3. Note your maiden name within the “Full Name” portion of the adoption application if it is different on PayPal (vs. the adoption form to avoid any confusion) **Deposits are 100% non-refundable, however, they are transferable to another available litter** It’s crucial that every puppy is going home or to Foundations Training at 8-9 Weeks old for proper socialization. A deposit for any “master list” category is $500. The master lists will be available to you via the puppy adoption application or the email above. The adoption application is required prior to submitting a deposit so I may send your confirmation email with your specific reservation noted. POL Reservations Only: You can increase the quantity from 1 in increments of $500 until you reach the amount required to reserve the 1st, 2nd or 3rdPOL. Please see the puppy pricing page for details. Once your deposit (and POL premium, if applicable) is submitted, I will email you back within a day to confirm your deposit has been received. Thank You and cheers! Kim Clinton, Proud Owner of Massachusetts Bernedoodles
2. From there, you will receive an automatic reply message with a google doc link to the the upcoming availability and much much more! Take the time to read this info as most of your questions will be answered. You can reply to that e-mail to schedule a time to talk with Elisa about your options as well!
3. Take the time to review the information and indicate on your adoption application (last question on the application form) which list you’d like to be placed on. Otherwise, when your deposit comes in, I won’t know where to place you!
4. Fill out the Adoption/Application Form if you haven’t yet. Please note: to avoid confusion, please make sure the last name on your application is the same as the one on your PayPal account or noted on your adoption form.
5. Please note: All deposits and POL premiums are non-refundable but fully transferable to another litter should you decide to defer for any reason. However, POL premium amounts do not come off of the balance for your puppy on Gotcha Day and can not be applied towards training. Rather, the POL premium is an additional amount paid in order to have a top pick of the litter.
Should you decide to defer from your spot when a puppy becomes available, the current pricing will take effect and the balance due on Gotcha Day will change to reflect the most recent price increase. However, we have only had 2 price increases at MBD. One in June 2019 and the other in January 2022.
If you don’t defer when it’s your turn, you’ll be grandfathered in on the cost of your puppy based on when you placed your deposit. The last price increase took place in June 2019.
All prices listed are as shown unless your deposit was submitted prior to June 2019 or January 22, 2022 and you did not defer to a later date/litter.
6. Why? As a responsible breeder it’s extremely important for every puppy to have proper socialization prior to the 16 week socialization window closes. As such, our aim is to ensure that every puppy is going to their fur-ever home, or to Foundations Training, at 8 weeks old. For example, if the deposits and POL premiums (when applicable) were refundable, there would be no way of knowing with any certainty that each puppy has a loving family waiting to continue the socialization process. *The deposits and premiums, are not transferable to anyone who does not have an approved adoption application on file.
For upcoming availability: Email: Puppyinquiries@MABernedoodles.com or call Elisa at (978) 956-4838 You will then receive an auto reply message with the upcoming availability google doc which is updated as changes occur in real time!